So like the last two blogposts, tonight's post is going to be another 2017 favourite and this time it is skincare. I'm actually not the biggest skincare person, I love it and I think it can help your skin a lot but sometimes I just can't be bothered to do it. Before I'm going to bed at night, I'm tired and the last thing I want to do is chuck a bunch of skincare stuff on my face. And in the morning, when I wake up it takes me like half an hour to like actually wake up and start the day so I don't feel like just putting a bunch of stuff on my face. Although on the weekends/holidays I do a little bit of skincare because I have the time, but I don't even know what that turned into but lets get started.
- The first thing is the Large makeup remover pads from Kmart, I love these because the aren't small and they come in handy for heaps of things.
- Lacure cleanser for sensitive skin- I think it is for sensitive skin but it comes in the pink bottle
- Formula 10.0.6 Overnight success spot minimizing patches
- Formula 10.0.6 Best Face forward daily foaming cleanser
- Formula 10.0.6 Ultra Cleansing mud mask- I don't have this in the picture because I ran out and the past like three times I've been into my local Priceline, they haven't had any in stock
- Nair Sensitive hair removal cream- I use this for that fuzzy bit of hair that you get above your lip
- Clearasil clear Vanishing Pimple cream
- Simple Hydrating light Moisturiser
- St Ives Blemish Control Apricot scrub
- Australian Creams Emu Oil
- Kmart Rosehip & Jojoba Oil Shea Butter Face Mask and Face Oil
Those are my favourite skincare products of 2017. Things like facial wipes, I have my favourites but I just buy whatever depending on how much money I have. Like sometimes I'll treat myself and get the nice $6 facials wipes or sometimes I'll be like ok, I'm broke so I'll get the $1.50 facial wipes. Also, all of these I brought with my own money or I got them as like birthday presents. No Brand is asking me to say this or whatever.
I'm like so tired right now, honestly after finishing this blogpost I think I'm going to go to bed. Earlier, I went into the bath at 5:15, I feel asleep (which, I know it is actually really dangerous to do that) Then my brother is banging on the bathroom door which wakes me on then he is like Dinner is ready and I was so confused. Then I asked him what the time has and he said 6:30 and I was like what and since then I've been so vague. Wait, hang on, update. I took some vitamins after I had my Dinner and now I have some energy back and I'm not almost falling asleep.
Because I'm a loser and I have to much time on my hands I was figuring out how old all of the Outsiders cast were in the movie. And honestly, they were all actually like late teens and early twenty's and holy shit they all looked so good. One person who I actually think has the key to aging is:
If you don't know who he is, he was in Karate Kid, The Outsiders, My Cousin Vinny and heaps of other things. In the Outsiders film he is 20, he doesn't look twenty, and My Cousin Vinny was released like 10 years later so Ralph Macchio would be around 30, he doesn't look 30 in that movie. Honestly, Ralph Macchio, hit me up with your key to aging because I need it :)
Thank-you all so much for reading this blogpost, I do hope that you enjoyed it. Comment down below who you think has the secret to aging, another person is Norman Reedus, like he is 48 and doesn't look a day over like 26 in my opinion. I love you all to Juptier and back but until next time, bye
Em Blogs signing off
If you would like to go follow my Instagram it is: em_blogs
If you want to e-mail me it is: email@example.com